Efficient gas boilers
Even where no funding is available, we can help you make your home warmer, for less money by replacing your old, inefficient boiler with a like-of-like A-rated boiler.
Our affordable and cost-effective package includes:
- Supply and installation of your like-for-like replacement A-rated boiler
- A Powerflush clean to get optimum performance from your system
- A MagnaClean treatment to safeguard your system for the future.
The benefits of an A-rated boiler
Why are new boilers more efficient?
Modern boilers are more efficient for several reasons, but their main advantage is that they are all condensing boilers. All well-maintained boilers burn fuel efficiently, but inevitably lose some heat in the hot gases that escape via the flue.
A condensing boiler has a bigger heat exchanger, so it recovers more heat, releasing cooler gases from the flue.
What does an A-rated boiler mean for your home?
By replacing your old boiler with a new A-rated condensing boiler and heating controls, you could reduce your home’s carbon emissions and cut your energy bills significantly.
How does an A-rated boiler work?
Boilers keep your home warm by heating radiators and providing hot water for kitchens and bathrooms.
The Powerflush Process
Powerflushing delivers a deep cleanse for your heating system, using water mixed with specially-selected cleaning chemicals. The solution is pushed through the system at high velocity, but low pressure, so there is no risk of damage.
A power-flushing machine replaces your heating pump or radiator and your system is drained down and filled with the powerful cleansing fluids.
Each radiator is then individually treated, removing all sludge and debris. Once every radiator has been treated and the water is running clear a special inhibitor and anti-freeze is then added to your system to stop any further corrosion.
Benefits of a powerflush:
- Efficient central heating and hot water
- Optimum working hot radiators and hot water
- Lower fuel bills
- Corrosion protected central heating
- Scale protected system
- Peace of mind
- Central heating system cleaned as thoroughly as possible
Corrosion within a central heating system accounts for 90% of all system failures. Rust occurs in all central heating systems producing a (iron oxide) sludge causing the following problems:
- Dirty black or brown water present when bleeding radiators confirms system corrosion.
- Radiators cold at bottom due to sludge.
- Radiators cold all over due to blocked valves and pipes.
- Irritating boiler noise from sludge, a warning sign of imminent costly problems.
- Boiler cutting out and no circulation due to blocked pump or pipe-work.
- Radiators cold at top and need bleeding due to gases, a by product of rusting.
Why use MagnaClean?
In an age of advanced and high efficiency boilers there has never been a greater need to safeguard what amounts to one of the most important and most expensive investments in the modern home - your central heating system.
Even a small build-up of iron oxide and non-magnetic deposits in boiler results in substantial efficiency loss and fuel wastage. So, not only does the system perform poorly, it also costs more to run and maintain.
How Does it work?
Modern central heating systems with high efficiency boilers are clean, efficient and economical, but ONLY if operating at peak performance.
The natural process of black iron oxide build-up soon impairs performance and eventually clogs the boiler and radiators.
The majority of systems suffer from black iron oxide contamination. This creates thick sludge deposits that are the result of corrosion taking place within radiators and other metallic components.
However, the MagnaClean process involves simple installation, is effortless to use and provides effective magnetic and efficient non-magnetic filtration
- Simple installation
- Effortless servicing saving time and money
- Immediate results
- System protection
- Reduces heating energy bills by up to 6% a year*
- Long operational
- Guaranteed for TWO years
- Reduced carbon emissions
When we conduct our Free survey we will review how much hot water you use - and whether you are considering installing solar water heating.
Once you've decided on the type of boiler, we can help you source the best way to finance it – and as official Green Deal Installers we can ensure your chosen model is installed safely and legally.
Call 01506 444161 to arrange a survey of your homeContact Form