1. It is the intent on of Direct Savings Ltd (hereinafter referred to as The Company) that all terms of the contract between the Customer and The Company are contained in this document and specifications (if any) provided to the Customer. If the Customer requires any changes they should ask for these to be put in writing.
The Company – DIRECT SAVINGS LTD
Registered Office Union House, 111 New Union Street, Coventry, CV1 2NT
Registered in England No: 07435718
Registered for VAT no 294681558
2. These written terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the provision of services by The Company.
3. The Company enters into this contract on the basis of our Representatives assessment of your requirements but is conditional upon The Company’s technical survey. In the event of an unsatisfactory survey report we reserve the right to cancel the contract after having given you a full written explanation of the adverse conditions encountered. We will also refund all monies deposited by you. The contract will then be null and void.
4. The customer shall give access to the Company, its employees and workmen at all reasonable times by prior appointment but in all cases within 26 weeks of the date of signing so that the Company may complete the installation in accordance with this Contract. The customer should remove any blinds, curtains or obstructions that may affect the installation.
5. The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the installation complies with regulations and any necessary consents are obtained prior to works commencing.
6. The installation date on the contract is only an estimate The Company will make all endeavours to carry out the installation on the date provided. However, The Company shall not be liable for any delays in the completion of the works which arise from causes beyond the reasonable control of The Company.
7. A deposit of 20% is payable, with the full balance due on completion of the work. The payment due may be made either by cash, debit card, or banker's draft payable to DIRECT SAVINGS LTD and handed to the Company's representative who shall give the Customer a copy of the invoice with the payment indicated and receipted.
8. The price specified on the contract will remain fixed for 24 weeks. The Company has quoted its price to the Customer on the basis that full payment will be made when the work is completed. Accordingly, The Company relies on the Customer to pay the whole of the balance when given notice of completion.
The Customer should not be entitled to withhold more than a proportionate amount of the sum due to The Company in the event of any defects.
9. All goods remain the property of The Company until all outstanding balances are paid to The Company
10. In the event that payment is still outstanding after 28 days, interest will be charged at 2.2% per month until payment has been made in full.
11. A 12 month guarantee is offered for the unlikely event of a fault occurring due to faulty materials or workmanship. The Customer should contact The Company promptly and we will arrange for the defects to be rectified in line with your statutory rights.
This DOES NOT extend to.
A) Damage or faults due to an accident, misuse or neglect by the Customer.
B) Damage caused by work carried out by persons other than the Company s personnel.
12. Any manufacturing warranties relating to the product will be passed on to the Customer with 28 days of the installation date.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION RIGHTS If you wish to cancel this Contract you can do so by sending or taking a written notice of cancellation to: The Customer Service Manager at DIRECT SAVINGS LTD, 6 Old Deans Road, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 1JU, within 14 days of the date you signed the contract, or you may use the cancellation form provided below.
Send to Direct Savings Ltd, 6 Old Deans Road, Bathgate, West Lothian EH48 1JU
Telephone 01506444161. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition terms & conditions
1) By entering the competition you are accepting Direct Savings terms & conditions.
2) We reserve the right to withdraw an entrant or to refuse or withdraw a prize.
3) We reserve the right to reject any entries.
4) We may use your details for marketing purposes.
5) Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal name only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
6) Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to the applicable Specific Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
7) We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner's parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
8) All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Where prizes consist of entry tickets, attendance at events, holidays and similar time-specific benefits, they must be taken on the dates specified by us (or any relevant third party provider). Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated in the Specific Terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
9) We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
11) If you are required to submit a third party’s personal information to enter or participate in a Competition, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their consent for you to provide us with their details.
12) It is a condition of entry to all our Competitions that we have the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, home town, character, likeness and voices of Competition entrants and winners.
13) Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity. If you elect for anonymity, we may not be able to include you in certain Competitions. This includes providing these materials to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and awarding the relevant prizes.
14) No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
16) All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
17) Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.