There are government subsidies available to help towards the cost of flat roof insulation - and although not free, you could be entitled to a considerable discount.
Flat roofs are a common sight in the UK, in the past installing insulation wasn’t high on the agenda when building flat roofs.
As a result, if you do have a flat roof on your property it will most likely be poorly insulated.
We can now retrofit flat roof insulation, meaning the process is fairly straightforward, often placing the insulation on top of the original roof deck, as illustrated in the pictur
The benefits of having flat roof insulation include:
- Ensures there is no unnecessary heat-loss through joints or fixings.
- Breathable, allowing moisture out
- Ensures there is no moisture build up which can lead to fungal or mould growth.
- Allows heat to be retained within the property.
- Save money on heating bills.
- Increase the value of your home
And the great news is there is some funding available - so take advantage while it's there!
Get in touch with some dimensions of your roof and we will be happy to give you a quote and work out how much funding you are entitled to towards it.